Allegheny Valley Trails Association Endowment
The Allegheny Valley Trails Association established this endowment to strengthen the regions “rails to trails” projects, organizations and programs. The endowment that will enable donors to promote, build and sustain a growing network of recreation trails and provide a permanent and growing endowment for Allegheny Valley Trails Association. The Fund will be used to:
- Provide the opportunity for residents to contribute to a permanent Fund that will support and sustain existing recreation trails in the region;
- Maintain and improve existing recreation trails;
- Acquire new right-of-way or properties for new trails;
- Construction and/or improvements needed to open new trails and
- Promote the use and public support of rails to trails in the Allegheny Valley Region.