Franklin Public Library Association Endowment
The Franklin Public Library Endowment is a Fund within the Foundation to accept and generate funds to insure and to enhance the growth of Library programs and services for the betterment of area communities. The Endowment Fund provides the opportunity for the people of Franklin to contribute to the support and renewal of Franklin Public Library services, programs and facilities. The Fund is used to:
- Provide the opportunity for residents to contribute to the future of the Library and the educational and cultural purposes served by the Library;
- Instill a sense of pride and commitment by Library patrons;
- Enhance existing Library services;
- Support new Library services or initiatives and
- Preserve the quality services and facilities that are our Library heritage.